We have done away with complicated rules and math-like guidelines.
Posts will be considered if they meet the following GUIDELINES:
- Be Brief. 450 words or less
- Be Visual. We like photos. Especially if they don’t suck and are attributed.
- Be Thorough. Check for typos & grammar
- Be Funny. Or at least try to be funny. This is a humor site, after all.
- Be Specific. If your post isn’t meant to be funny because it’s about cake or something, write that it’s a CHANNEL post
- Be Authentic. Be yourself.
- Be Willing To Bring Us Cinnamon Rolls.
- Be Courageous. A lot of our staff have come from guest writer spots. Go for it.
- Previously published posts are fine, just make sure they’re more than a month old and totally awesome.
- Send your post (if you send it in html Alexandra will give you a lap dance), headshot photo (optional), bio (not optional) and any images for your post to guest
@aiminglow.com using your post title in the subject line