Oh, how I’ve longed to share this ridiculous list of my and my friends’ First World Problems. Having only one other post from me with #FWP I’ve decided this could be a regular occurrence since so many things are annoying; like how my husband (new to Twitter) said, “I don’t get this, what is the First World Problem thing? What does it mean?”
That right there? First on my list.
- When I have to explain what #FWP or First World Problem is.
- Running out of Amish butter. (It’s really, really good, y’all).
- Running out of one of the 18 ink cartridges one needs to print one picture at home.
- Gray hair around my temples that will not accept the color that God intended for me to have until I die.
- Trees on the side of one back yard that hide the morning sun yet allow the hot afternoon sun to shine bright.
- ATM card is not working.
- Not enough room or hangers in the closet to hang the new clothes.
- A favorite, comfortable pair of fancy flip flops wears out and cannot be replaced because they are 3 summers old.
- No access to the Internet. Enough said.
- Only time for a pedicure and not a manicure too.
- Drug store is out of the crack known as My Favorite Ice Cream Flavor.
- No more service gas stations (If you’ve never seen one SHUT UP).
First World Problem? What say you?
Photo Credit: Hammonton Photography via Photopin CC