I’m Going To Make Up My Own Word Today

From here on in and forever, I will use any word I want to, made up in any way that fits, because I just saw it done on national television in a one on one discussion of North Korea.

When recently interviewed by CNN and asked about the situation and motives behind North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong Un, and his recent threats against the US, retired pro basketball player and Kim’s friend Dennis Rodman (who knew?) pronounced all judgments against Kim “politicianal.” The four minutes of golden video went like this:

“You’ve recently visited North Korea and spent time with Kim Jong Un, Dennis. What’s your take on his actions toward the US?”

“Ah you know, it’s like, e’erthing is like, *slams hands for effect* politicianal.”

Mmmmhmmm. Dennis, yes, our feelings are “politicianal.” I get it.

And it worked for him. Dennis didn’t have to fire off too many brain cells and was able to conserve the few stragglers he has left in his cerebrum, so, yes, I will be saving my neurons and making up my own words too.

I will use whatever floats to my mind, cerebellar viscery, if you will. What trips the tongue rolls out of the mouth.

I pledge from here on in and forever, you will hear more words from me than those flying around at a national dementia conference. And I will do everything in my power to make this possible for overworked, overtired, overtaxed minds the world over.

This movement is going to make things so much easified and plentitudinal for me. You see, I have greatominous ideas, but no fire braining power to have them spill out of my mouth. But that changes today, because language — or lack thereof — will no longer be the barricadawall it once was, putonifying stoppage to my dreamvisions.

Photo Credit: OPEN Sports via photopin cc

About Alexandra

Alexandra is a writer who has found the secret to getting rich as a blogger that she'll share with you for just $9.99. When not taking her checks to the bank, Alexandra blogs at Good Day Regular People about life as an overanalyzing mother of three boys trying to go unnoticed in her small town. The most important things you need to know about her are that the internet saves her daily and that she believes the most you can ask for in life is to arrive at the end of it all with your hair messed up, out of breath, and not throwing up. Alexandra is a contributing writer for TikiTikiblog and FunnynotSlutty.

Comments

1. Jessica says:

Fartknuckles. I thought I was the only one who made up words.

Awesome & as always right when I needed it

2. Linda says:

Alexandra, that is extremely creatitionalary of you and I highly anticipitate e’erything you come up with. And you know, Dennis is just shoutin’ out for his homeboy and new BFF Kim Jong Un. I still don’t know why President Obama hasn’t called him up and invited him to shoot hoops. Maybe he’s being all politicianal.

3. Shoop shoop bay oop! Shama lama ding-dong. Whomp bomp a loo-bomp. What? If you are going to make up words, I’m going to start speaking in singsong-speak. Ooooh ooooh child. You, know, like my girl, Rhianna. Ay. Ay.

Bad news goes down easier when someone gives it to you in a song.

4. It would be fantasmic if you could take some actionary initiativity and publish a dictionary of yer very own!

5. brian miller says:

ah this was such a inzestfilling post,
    my spirit soars at the lexicon of ctreativestation

smiles

6. DG says:

You see, Rodman is a buffoonatitian and you are rife with geniusary. So therefore you can pull off the word murder in such a way as to convince me that your wordventions are real and he is simply killing time between stripper visits.

7. france says:

You are one double-bad assedness chick. (p.s. that’s a compliment. I think.)

8. I think you are amazinglicious and this piece is a great example of wonderfullarily written!

9. Cecilia says:

TIH! (This Is Hilarious – why don’t we make up our own acronyms while we’re at it?) This should make for easier blogging, Alexandra. No more excuses for me ;-)

• Alexandra says:

Wouldn’t it be wonderful? Just spew what comes to mind. No more stoppage to our creativedom, poof, it’s out there. xo P.S. I was so shocked, then convinced: I was positive my husband would have been as taken aback as I was, but HE LOVED IT. He said, “I get it.” Politicianal.

10. Ms. G says:

Ha Ha! That was a essanenist of prodiginality poprotionistics.

11. Lady Jennie says:

And I got nuthin. Not a single made up word comes to mind. I’m going to have to turn to my new guru, Dennis Rodman.