We’ve all had one, right? A bad date. Some of
us you might have had more than one…say 3 or more. The cop who asked me to let him try out his handcuffs on me on our first date? Yeah, that was sort of creepy.
1. I will claim one (maybe more) of these 7 stories. Can you guess which one(s)? 1.A friend was brought to a movie (her date sat a seat away from her), then to dinner while he watched her eat and only ordered water, then ended up at a house of his friend where he said he would be a while and she should probably go ahead and go home (she had to call a friend to get a ride). Thankful for cell phones these days, right?
2. A first date whispered to my friend, “I can tell you are on your period, do you mind if I watch you pull out your tampon?“ Um. No. Just no.
3. A blind date with missing teeth and lopsided ears. Dental care, deal breaker.
4. A date said to a friend that he liked “big women” because they were easier. Um. Okay.
5. A friend was left at a sports bar when her date went home with his ex, “You don’t mind, do you?” Why, yes, I do, thanks.
6. A friend went on a date with a Middle Eastern man and he brought her to a party and held her hand the entire time. No one spoke English around her and no one spoke to her. For 3 grueling hours she asked to leave but he kept saying, “Just a few more minutes.” Those were just about the only words that were spoken to her that night.
7. A friend of mine met a guy in a bar and over the course of a few weeks, she spoke with him on the phone. He asked her to go to a party at a friend’s farm and it turned out to be a KKK rally. I do not lie, people.