My Name is Robin Plemmons & This is a Vlog.

Hello! I’m Robin Plemmons & this is the start of a beautiful thing. I will be vlogging here at Aiming Low every week & bringing all sorts of video nonsense to your screen.

This one is an edited compilation of my many failed attempts of introducing myself, along with little snippets of me dancing deliriously in my new tiger shirt to Nelly Furtado.

I’m excited about this vlogging thing, especially because I have been given permission to do whatever the hell I want to do with it. So, you never know what you’re gonna get!

Thank you for watching. I love you.

About Robin Plemmons

Robin Plemmons is an artist. She makes greeting cards in her own funky handwriting that say things like, "Congratulations on making a human with your genitals!" & "I hope you washed your crotch because I'm about to put my face in it." You can find them in her Etsy Shop. She blogs at ballstothewallyall.com & tweets like a horny hyena. Follow her if you like that kind of thing: @robinplemmons.

Comments

1. Beth Plemmons says:

You gave me my first Diet Coke spew out da nose of 2013! Girl you ain’t right but I DOOOOO love ya!

2. Beth Plemmons says:

Also…I didn’t know palm tree earrings had balls. Or bells. Or whatever those are.

3. I could not love this any more if it slithered out of my own vagina. And as someone who has recently purchased some of your “shit” from Etsy, I’m so relieved to learn that you did not make those cards with actual fecal matter. (Phew!) XO

4. Barb says:

Things could happen.

(They always do)

5. D.J. Paris says:

My spirit animal is the tiger. GIVE IT BACK TO ME.

6. Mary Anne F51 says:

If this s what to come I am so ready ! hilarious! And I like shit on paper. I think…

7. I love that you enjoy caulk jokes. I get it. I work in a hardware store and I wish my customers would appreciate it more when I joke about their little caulk.
    I did come up with a game for our “50 shades of red” themed ladies night a few weeks ago – Fun and Games with Fred’s caulk. My boss did not think that was funny either.

8. Deb Rox says:

I hope this is a daily show. And that you have the whole jungle set of Ts.

9. People are letting us go to Wash DC together. We’re ruining the country!

10. Amiyrah says:

As if vlogging wasn’t fun enough, you just made me want to keep doing weird shit in mine. You, my dear, are the ultimate muse. Now, please post another video. Noooooooow!

11. You’re pretty. You may have just made me like the tiger shirt. You and Facebook. Because that is *always* the ad in my sidebar. Heh. “Ad in my sidebar.”

12. Sandi says:

Damn Dog.. before even clicking play I knew where this was going, so I cleared the “safety zone” around me and made sure my hands were duct taped under my ass. ( I had to push play with my freaking tongue and I am going to die because I licked my keyboard. I will indeed blame Anissa for my death. Just remember, you can’t pull off undercover for shit, I had those college boys in Pat O’briens drooling over our scientist asses, until you could pronounce or explain atom deceleration. Also Nic Cage? Totally not our fault he went to jail that night.

13. Alexandra says:

Top critics say, “A week is too long to wait for more videos from this crazy bitch.”

How I LOVE ME some Robin.

Like a whole lot.

xo

14. Elena says:

I so needed this giggle, or lets be honest, chuckle, or um…series of snorts. Love it.

15. Kesha Brown says:

Giiiirrrrlll, you are hilarious as that thang!!! LOL Can’t wait to see what you come up with…I’ll need to make sure I’m not eating or drinking anything when I watch the vids :-)

~Kesha

16. Arbine says:

I was actually laughing out loud while watching this. :)

17. Amy O'Brien says:

O.k, note to self, “do NOT, under any circumstances, watch robin plemmons’ vlog while holding for, and then asking a question, on your good friend’s live radio show.” which is what just happened to me. I sounded like a mental patient with no control over her voice. Thank god i always use a fake name, since I call each week. At least they don’t know who the “laughing jackass” really is!!!! LOL

• Omg. That’s really funny! What is the show??

• Amy O'Brien says:

it was hilarious!!! you made a custom for me like a year ago for my bff phyllis (it had a pair of manties on it)!! her husband is on talk radio 3 or 4 times a week here. his show is called “chewin the chat.” i call in every time he’s on…that was not my finest call!!! LOL!!!!!!

18. <3 <3 <3 also \m/

19. Nichole says:

You’re a very special flower, RP.

20. Megan says:

You need a pole. And a monkey.

21. jana says:

You should interview me on your vlog. I will dress up. We could do pugs, or crazy knitters, or how I love to work security at kink parties.

22. camel toe says:

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

23. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout
    of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way
    of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two
    pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

24. Good day. I’m wondering if you would be interested in doing a link swap? I see your website: http://aiminglow.com/2013/01/my-name-is-robin-plemmons-this-is-a-vlog/comment-page-1/ and my blog are primarily based around the same subject matter. I’d love
    to switch links or perhaps guest author a write-up for you.
    Here is my personal email: raquelsutherland@peacemail.

com. Please be sure to contact me if you’re even slightly interested. Appreciate it.

25. Hi there your web site url: http://aiminglow.
    com/2013/01/my-name-is-robin-plemmons-this-is-a-vlog/comment-page-1/ appears to be redirecting to a
    completely different webpage when I click the home-page button.
    You may want to have this checked.

26. Kate says:

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog
    post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the
    same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

27. Heya! I hope it is possible to answer my question. I’m interested in a premium WP theme, however I have no idea how to tell if the one I choose will be works with cellular devices. What are some guidelines you can give me in regards to what to look for with regards to colors and background and factors like that? I normally evaluate websites via my smart phone, and I’m going to wager that a lot of people are just like me in that way.
    Oops, i went a bit off topic, sorry. Appreciated the blog post
    thou.

28. Hannah says:

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.
    Any tips?

29. First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t
    mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and
    clear your head prior to writing. I’ve had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Thank you!

30. Heya! This is the second time visiting now and
    I really just wanted to say I truley enjoy reading your web site.
    I have decided to bookmark it at digg.com with your title: My Name is Robin Plemmons & This is
    a Vlog. and your Website address: http://aiminglow.com/2013/01/my-name-is-robin-plemmons-this-is-a-vlog/comment-page-1/.
    I hope this is all right with you, I’m trying to give your wonderful blog a bit more visibility. Be back shortly.

31. I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works
    guys I’ve you guys to my own blogroll.

32. Rosaura says:

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
    Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

33. Heya, i ‘m a blogger just like you, and was thinking if you by chance tried those addthis.com follow me buttons and if they will be any good. I recognized they do load a pile of code, so now i’m
    uncertain if its indeed worth adding them, due the quite a bit raise of KB of the overall
    filesize. Have you ever give it a shot? I am very interested to hear what other webmasters say about that?
    Please sent me a message to ronald-corbin@gmail.
    com if you have any knowledge with those add-ons.
    Thx .. btw, luv your blog since months!

1. [...] is all great and fantastic except I kept picturing Robin and myself trapped in an endless loop of Dupont Circle saying “LOOK! Big [...]