My Name is Robin Plemmons & These Are Fun Words To Yell

Hello, people on Earth who are reading these words.

The last time I was talking on your screen, I got a little serious about inhaling & exhaling for peace. So to balance that out, here is something stupid & entirely obnoxious. I know I said that THERE WILL BE DANCING (& maybe corn dogs) but apparently my soul had other plans.

Please turn down the volume on your mode of internet watching & then adjust accordingly. It’s ’bout ta get real loud up in this piece.

For the record, I am a parent so I understand that sometimes, no matter what you do, you cannot get a baby to shut the fuck up. I am not encouraging you to yell at babies, okay? DON’T YELL AT BABIES.

About Robin Plemmons

Robin Plemmons is an artist. She makes greeting cards in her own funky handwriting that say things like, "Congratulations on making a human with your genitals!" & "I hope you washed your crotch because I'm about to put my face in it." You can find them in her Etsy Shop. She blogs at ballstothewallyall.com & tweets like a horny hyena. Follow her if you like that kind of thing: @robinplemmons.

Comments

1. That could be the most brilliant video I’ve seen online today… or maybe ever.

2. Alexandra says:

My favorite, b/c it feels so good, I mean FEW things feel as good as a loud, “MOTHERFUCKER…” when you stub your toe in the middle of the night.

Robin Plemmons, you are a pocketful of prozac.

THANK YOU. (you kick ass as much as that screaming goat on youtube)

3. Malia says:

I love you Robin Plemmons. The next time I see you I hope there is a lot of yelling :)

4. mel says:

first off, my favorite is that you yelled BOBERRY.
    secondly, if you don’t know who Reggie Watts is, you need to… this is an example of what I yell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SplWCx4S1Bk
    especially the figgity fuck fuck fuck fuck. it’s incredibly centering.
    thirdly, ohmigodyouareamazing.

5. Arbine says:

Oh my goodness. I watched it twice and laughed out loud both times.

I CAN SMELL MY OWN VAGINA!

6. Nichole says:

YOU SHOULD DO YOUR NEXT VIDEO FROM THE BOJANGLES DRIVE-THRU.

7. Deb Rox says:

You ain’t right.

8. Anne says:

Oh Madam Plemmons, I have such a girl crush on you. I think if I met you in person I’d pee my pants. Fo sho.

9. Kelly says:

You’re my new favorite thing. If I were Oprah, I would give you to all of my friends.

10. This was the PERFECT video to watch after being put on hold on the phone for 30 minutes. Hysterical!

11. I love you and your mouth.

12. Neil says:

You are one funny loud foul-mouthed chick.

13. I can’t believe I just watched that. The Puritan in me cringed while the rest of me (the fun part) LAUGHED OUT LOUD.

I’m still laughing at “Tell your baby to shut the f&%k up!!!” God I love you.

14. PENAL SYSTEM might be my new go-to to get some frustration out. Thanks for that.

15. Kristin says:

I love you and this video shows why!

16. Megan says:

There is something wrong with you. Wonderfully, wonderfully wrong.

17. Michele says:

I love it. I think we can all agree that “I CAN SMELL MY OWN VAGINA” was the funniest thing we’ve ever heard. I almost shared my rootbeer with the computer screen. It reminds me of when I need a shower, and I say “Ugh, I need a shower, I smell like vagina.”

18. Jared Karol says:

Those ARE fun. Thanks for sharing!

19. Oh Robin — How I needed that. I think we need to do a Words That Are Fun To Yell Roundelay!

20. Larry Crume says:

Can not wait to put the top down to try a few!

1. [...] My Name is Robin Plemmons & These Are Fun Words To Yell (aiminglow.com) [...]