I know. This is so whiny. Here’s the thing though, I’m completely okay with that. I think we’ve all earned the right to whine a little bit, and today is my day. Your day could be today as well. Add to this list. If you can’t whine right now because your life is so wonderful that nothing annoys you, shut up. No, really. Shut up.
- People clipping their nails and toenails in public. Yes, someone on a plane took off their shoes and socks and clipped their toenails. Yes, someone I worked with clipped his nails at his desk over his trashcan. What?
- Non-profits that don’t take PayPal. Is this so hard? If I want to give some money, make it easy on me!
- Children’s Hospitals don’t have bars. Not cereal bars, or cell phone bars, I’m talking actual bars. Where I can get a cocktail when I’m awake in the middle of the night and my kid is asleep.
- Jerks. Enough said, yo.
- Premium channels we have to pay for. There was a day when all we had was free TV. Granted there were 7 stations, but still. Free.
- Conference calls. Just call me, people. Why do I have to spend 30 minutes of time scheduling a conference call?
- Spam. And spam.
- Drivers who don’t use their blinkers. This might be a cultural thing just in the South, but come on people, blinkers.
- Cell phones that fall into toilets. Right? You know that sucks.
- Facebook updates about nothing. Oh, wait. Whoopsie.
- A-holes who aren’t disabled using disabled parking spots. See this app. I’m checking it out as we type.
- Lip syncing. I know, it’s not a horrible offense, but after watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade, it’s top of mind.
- People chewing too loud anywhere but especially movie theaters.
- Over conceptualized Dancing with the Stars routines.
Fourteen is a weird number to end on, right? Maybe you can add to the list. Ready. Set. Go.