So when a friend of mine sent me a link to this brilliant tampon ghost, I knew right away I had to make some.
The idea comes from a site dedicated to making things with tampons. It’s called appropriately enough, Tampon Crafts.
There are Thanksgiving turkeys and Christmas angels and freaking menorahs made out of menstrual plugs. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?
So, grab a handful of your cooter corks and let’s get festive, y’all!
What you’ll need:
- Tampons. Duh. (I grabbed the Target brand Super Plus Absorbency size because I have a large vagina and that’s all I had). (Just kidding, my vagina is normal sized. I measured and compared it with Una’s one time).
- Googly eyes
- Glue (I used a glue gun because I like to watch it squirt out. It’s fun).
- Other ghostly accessories of your choosing.
- Take tampon out of plastic wrapper.
- Poof out the cotton stuff so it looks ghost-y.
- Glue shit on it.
- Ta da! Super scary!
If you want to make it SUPER scary, add paper accessories. What’s scarier than a sanitary napkin mummy dressed like your Uncle Jerry?
Amp up the fright factor and dress the big ass pad mummy like your granny neighbor Wanda. (Don’t let her hold your baby).
Then just peel off the strips on the back and stick it to the dang wall. And there you have it! Creepy ass Halloween decor made easy.